All Design Team Members must have their own active FACEBOOK PROFILE and BLOG which MUST be kept up to date when the latest challenge goes live so people can visit. You must make sure your blog post has the card or project you have made and a little bit about the card, papers, embossing folder, dies, embellishments etc you have used. This is not essential but some visitors like to know how we make our projects.
1. Challenges go live on 15th of month at 9am UK Time.
Please post your work in the ALBUM on the Facebook Group specifically for the challenge at least 2 DAYS BEFORE the challenges go live (you will find an album with the date for the challenge under PHOTOS). If you struggle to add your project to the album then let me know, I can help.
PLEASE HAVE A GOOD, CLEAR PHOTO OF YOUR PROJECT.
Please make sure your project is ON TIME.
I will send ONE reminder only to the group.
2. If you are unable to participate in a challenge PLEASE GIVE ME NOTICE as soon as you can. I understand that life gets in the way of our crafty endeavours sometimes, but we need to ensure we have a FULL DT representation for each challenge.
3. If you wish to leave the DT, please let me know as soon as you can and AT LEAST A MONTH if possible. Don't just disappear off the face of the earth without notice. We'll worry about you! Giving notice allows me to find a replacement DT member as soon as possible.
4. Posting your DT inspiration on your blog is a MUST! This will help advertise our challenges and hopefully bring in more entries. Enter as many other challenges as you can also.
Try to publish your post on your own blog to coincide with the challenge going live.
Once live, please promote the challenge blog on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc) and include any sponsorship and prize details if appropriate.
5.You should make sure you comment on the entries for your allocated number/s. THIS IS A MUST!! We all like comments. If you can not make your comments let us know in the DT group and someone will help out. Do not just not comment at all!
6. Voting on entries at the end of a challenge is something ALL team members MUST do! This is important and also part of DT committments.
7. Enjoy and have fun! We are very proud of our little challenge blog and really appreciate all the hard work from our Design Teams.
IF ALL DT MEMBERS COULD COMMENT TO SAY THEY HAVE READ THIS PLEASE